Sep 1, 2011

Fly Fishing



Since the end of summer is near we are feeling more and more like we need to get out and enjoy the nice weather before it gets bad. My morning sickness is pretty awful, but this helps me get out of the house and take my mind off it. We usually head up the canyon to our favorite spot to catch a few fish on our fly rods. It's close and we only spend about an hour up there so it's perfect! I don't have any waders so I just rough it with some thicker leggins and tennis shoes. My toes and most of my legs go completely numb! Haha. All to catch a fish. I love it! My Dad taught me how to fly fish from a young age and our family would spend a week on the river every year, plus multiple trips throughout the year. I love the river. Chris has a fly rod, but he never really did much of it. I'm always giving him pointers, but he usually outfishes me anyway! :) I hope this tradition lives on!

No comments: