Jun 6, 2011

Oh Happy Day

Do you read "Oh Happy Day"?

I found Jordan Ferney's blog about a year ago and have been a faithful reader ever since. She posts about the coolest party ideas. She created the most charming dinner party underneath the Golden Gate bridge. Her blog is chock-full of amazing DIY projects, she owns a letterpress studio in San Francisco and has amazing personal style. I want to be her when I grow up.

Are you addicted now?

Oh, and the best part about her blog right now is she is hosting a giveaway for two, which consists of round-trip airfare to Paris (where she's living now!) for 7 nights in a hip boutique/hotel. She is also offering to be a personal guide for 2 of those days. What I would give to spend a week in Paris. I might not come back. :)

Well, I hope you read her blog and I secretly hope you don't enter the contest :) Because I want to win! :)

Salut!

Photo here

No comments: