Jun 30, 2011

Motorcycle Sold!



Today I sold my Honda Rebel 250 motorcycle. Even though I bought it for $750 and then sold it for $1100, I still cried and cried! We listed it about a week ago on KSL and have had a few people call about it, then this evening a guy came with cash in hand. Chris helped him load it into his truck and as I walked back to our house to grab the title, my eyes started to well. We listed it high not in a hurry to sell, but it all happened so fast! Someday I'll get another one, it was such a great, little bike! I will miss you Red-Dawg...and your leather streamers too.

{Update} This same evening, Chris and I went to the grocery store and picked up a couple of pregnancy tests. I had taken one the week before and it was negative. Perhaps it was too early to tell, so I tested again. I came out of the bathroom and went into the bedroom and told Chris we better start thinking of some Canadian names ;)! We were definitely shocked! And a little nervous to start down the journey to parenthood. And excited. And it balanced out the sadness of selling my moto. All of the above. Life just works out.

No comments: