Nov 23, 2010

Just Another Day At The Office

The top secret fitness stuff I've been doing is a secret no more! It is called Rip60 and is now endorsed by Jillian Michaels and Georges St. Pierre. (Don't judge the website too much, it needs a lot of work.) So, we finally did our "after" pictures today and I'm relieved. I am enjoying candy, soda and fried foods already! I'll probably binge for a little while, then get back to healthy eating mingled with snacks soon. Chris and I are shooting for a triathlon come March and it's already sneaking up on us.

While we're on the topic of cool things associated with my job...I got to be a model today. We needed this product on our website ASAP and my boss decided to throw me on a machine to model. I'm used to being the one on the other side...directing the models on posing and making sure hair, clothing and angles are cooperating. So, I did a mixture of modeling and art directing myself. It was interesting, very weird and kinda fun.

Chris came over to the studio and snapped a few pics of the shoot. I was like, "I watch ANTM, I got this." The photos will soon be on the website. (eek!)

So you know, just another day at the office.



I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is. - Derek Zoolander

2 comments:

Jennie Kunz said...

That last quote made me laugh soooo hard! I love it! That is awesome!!! You're a babe!

Cordie said...

LOVE THE QUOTE! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! WANNA BE MY PERSONAL TRAINER NEXT SUMMER?