Apr 18, 2010

Off on another adventure!!

I've been really bad about blogging lately, but I thought I better document a few things that are going on. We've been slightly busy, I've switched jobs here in Logan, still doing graphic design, but moved companies. I feel very blessed to have that opportunity. Chris has been busy doing some spring snowmobiling :) And we've also been planning a trip to China for the past couple of months. We fly out tomorrow on another one of our crazy adventures. We fly into Hong Kong and fly home from Beijing so we will just be traveling around the country for a couple of weeks. We have a lot of fun things planned, but we're not quite sure what to expect. We don't know if it will be similar to Thailand or very different. We are definitely excited though and can't wait. We will try to update the blog, FB and Twitter whenever we can. The Great Wall of China is probably what I'm most looking forward to (and the shopping), wish us luck!

3 comments:

Team Lyon said...

Have fun, Be safe, The USA will miss you.

RicAnn said...

Jen! I don't know if you remember me. We took a couple of design classes it good ol' BYUI together. I was randomly blog hopping and kept thinking I know this girl. And I finally put it together. You looks like you guys are having a good time!

RicAnn
notesfromthered.blogspot.com

Cache said...

China! Love you! Be safe!