Jan 24, 2010

Polar Plunge For Charity!




This weekend we had the wonderful opportunity to jump into Bear Lake!! If you think we are crazy, well we are, but it was for a great cause...Primary Children's Hospital! Let me tell you, it was soooo freezing!!! I was about ready to cry because I was stupid enough to jump in without any kind of shoes and had to run all the way up the boat ramp on frostbitten feet. Note to self: next year, wear shoes! It was fun and I'd do it again in a heartbeat, but with shoes on. That is my brother jumping behind us, he & his wife played a very huge part into organizing this great event. Even my Dad hopped in :)
video

6 comments:

Christina Olson said...

You guys ROCK!!!

Jennie Kunz said...

You guys are AWESOME/nuts! I love it!! Love the video. It makes me cold just watching it. Love ya!

Bryant and Jodi said...

Oh My! You guys are amazing!

Cache said...

Go you! Such a fun thing, now its a tradition!!

Sarah said...

That's so good of you guys to do that! Count us in next time you do it!

Brittney said...

So crazy fun! haha! But what a great cause! You guys rock for doing it!