Oct 8, 2009

It's been foreva....but I got a new haircut!


Hey bloggers, what up? We have a few things we need to post, but there's really been nothing going on! We are super busy with work and then we decided to take an HTML/CSS class over at Bridgerland Mondays & Wednesdays. We should be pros at blogging by the end of the class! Anyhoo, as for updates, here's my new do! I was really really apprehensive cuz I haven't ever gone with a pixie cut before, but I decided why not!!? Hair grows. So far, I'm loving it.

Celebrity inspirations: Halle Berry, Charlize Theron, Keira Knightley, Hilary Swank, Sienna Miller, Katie Holmes, Natalie Portman, Ashley Judd, Victoria Beckham, Rihanna, Alyssa Milanno....etc!


11 comments:

Karen said...

I love it! I always want to try something like this but I am way too much of a chicken. You are gorgeous and it looks great on you.

Cordie said...

YOU LOOK HOT! LOVE IT!!!

The Ross' said...

LOVE IT! I have been SO tempted to do the super short cut, but have never gotten up the guts! You look so good. You're so cute!

The Bucks said...

I love it! You totally look like Rihanna!

miami said...

Love the new do!
Short & sassy-- just like you!

Stacey said...

It totally works for you! I love it. It looks so fun and easy to do too.

Jaimee said...

You definitely pull it off! It looks great on you! Oh and btw I absolutely love your picture at the very top of your blog w/you and Chris w/the car... so hot!

Shels said...

LOVE the new cut! You wear it well!

Matt and Suzanne said...

You could put a mop on your head and would still look gorgeous :), but I LOVE IT!

Forever Young said...

Girl you can pull off any look:) Love it!!!

Arnells said...

Super cute! What are your plans for the holidays??