Jul 8, 2009

Lots Been Happening.....

We've had a busy few weeks so here's how it's gone down: We went to Boise and made the rounds, we visited with good friends which was so much fun! We just don't see these people enough, Boise really is too far. Here are the Bunderson's who just had their second bebe, sooo cute!

And our good friends, the Lyon's, thanks for letting us crash the Barbie room, we will definitely come back again and again because the hospitality was so great! Chris is snuggling with the Bunderson's first cutie :)
We also visited with my brother, Matt & his family and his FAT FAT dog! Just look at his face, you know he knows we're laughing at him. Fat or skinny, we love you Gus even though you make me itchy....
My cutie niece, I can't believe how grown up she is!
We also visited with Chris' sister & her family and we're proud to say we are a Great Aunt & Uncle! Yep, our nieces and nephews are having kids before we do! Weird! But this little bundle was really fun. Here's great grandma holding little Brooklynn. She was a sweetheart and it was great to finally meet her!
Here I am trying my hand at mothering, not so much. She was just sleeping away.
And........finally my sister arrived with her 3 kiddos all the way from Virginia! She flew out with all 3 kids sans husband who came later! What a brave girl! Luckily, all was well and here they are at Nana's digging and fittin' right in :)
This place must be greater than anything to a KID! Here I come Nana, I want to swing....
Then....the 4th of July was so much fun and I am really glad the weather decided to hold out. We hit the Paris parade earlier in the day and then off to the beach where we decided to join a sand sculpture contest in the 11th hour. Considering how much time we spent on this, it turned out pretty alright. We thought we did pretty good until we started walking around to some of the other contestants and then we just gave ourselves an A for effort :)
Sister and Micky at the beach, what beauties!
2 of my little nephews playing and being kids! Isn't that what summer is all about? I love it!
Then....we were able to take 2 boats out on the lake and float in front of Ideal Beach for the fireworks. We went swimming when it was still light, but it was very frigid. We tied the boats together during the show which was very fun! Here's Ames, Micky, Poppy & KJ :)
Still loving the lake.....
Ang, Ty, Aden & Jeff...
And my sweet sister-in-law who drove all the way from Boise so Ash could see her cousins!! Rae is on her lap, then Nana & Ash. I just love my family and am grateful I've been able to spend some time with them lately on both sides!!

9 comments:

The Bucks said...

What a fun weekend with family and friends. I didn't know that Dale and Jessica had another baby. We tried to come and visit you last weekend after the temple, but you weren't home.

Martin Ricks Family said...

Wow! You're family is so cute!!!! Sounds like fun summer!

Team Lyon said...

I know Boise is far but we love having you guys come visit, so THANK YOU!! We know how hard it is to fit friends and family into a trip but the Barbie room is always open, hopefully we'll see you soon and in Bear Lake this time.

Michael and Cordie said...

Always having fun you two! I am glad you like the pictures. I love your header, it looks AWESOME!!!

miami said...

So awesome sis, love it all.

Team Lyon said...

The Corvette looks good Lewy!!! I miss it...I'm going to buy one so we all can go cruisin, time to save the pennies.

Shels said...

I love the sand sculpture! And I love the new photo shoot picts!

Jennie Kunz said...

FUN FUN FUN!! And your new pics on the side are so sassy! I think I already said that on facebook. . .but they are. They are awesome!

Jackie Norris said...

Fun! You guys are always doing something fun, I love it.

And I LOVE your new header, such a cool pictures!