Jun 19, 2009

Cruisin........

Well, it's summertime and I love it! Chris rode "Dark Wing" home (this is the name we've picked out for the Honda) and I was so excited he made it through the canyon ALIVE I had to snap a picture! He loves the bike and he's done a lot of work to it and it's spankin'. I love it too. You might even catch a glimpse of me learning to ride it at the end of this post!!! I was literally terrified out of my mind and almost didn't do it, but I'll get the hang of it. I got brave enough to shift into second gear in a church parking lot. How's that for guts? After work today, the weather was so nice we decided to go cruisin. Chris on Dark Wing and me on Skippy. We had a great time just enjoying the breeze. We've never lived in Logan during the summer so we had to experience Summerfest which is a lot like Rendezvous in the Park in Moscow except less tie-dye and marijuana. We ate greek gyros and donuts in a bag!



video

2 comments:

Mark & Kristen said...

Yeah! You are so brave! For some reason I am so scared of things on 2 wheels if it has a motor! We should meet in a church parking lot sometime so you can teach me how to ride Skippy and get over my fear! :)

miami said...

You are soooo funny!! You will never get me on either of those things!!!