May 17, 2009

LOST season finale!!!!

So, we've been sort of obsessed over this show!!! The finale was on Wednesday night last week, but we had our finale party Friday night and decided to dress up as some of the characters from the show. I must say, we had a blast! Everyone got into it and we even had some dharma snacks. I hope you other LOST fans enjoy this! And for those of you who don't watch the show, you'll never know how cool we really are.

We had dharma snacks, AND (root)BEER!

Sawyer: what a bad-A

Richard: guyliner dude

Juliet: smuggy smuggers

Charlotte: AAAh, nosebleed.

Our very own Claire: my baby, my baby!!!

Motor Pool Kate.

John Locke already knew he took the prize for best costume because "the island told him."


dun dun dun...........LOST.

8 comments:

Michael and Cordie said...

Oh my GOSH!!! That is so awesome! I love Chris as John Locke! I wish I could have come to the party. I LOVE that SHOW!!!!

Stacey said...

I love it!!! I can't believe how much chris looks like John Locke. And you like Kate.

Jarae said...

Haha I have watched that show maybe twice and was so confused as to what was going on. Your costumes were great I actually knew who all of you were. Hee! Hee! You guys are funny.

Stephen and Mandy said...

That is so awesome! How much did you love the season finale!? I might have cried a little bit...

miami said...

This is so funny! I love it! Jen, you look just like Kate, your posture, your hair, everything, of course, you are WAY prettier! And Chris, congrats, you must be proud! That is a dang good John Locke! You have a good shaped shaved head! Amazing, awesome, I am so impressed with everyone. I love the bloody nose Charlotte! Too funny! Miss you guys.

The Bucks said...

You guys are really cool, even though I don't watch the show.

Shels said...

LOVE IT! You totally look like the characters. And I love the food-so creative! :)

miami said...

Can I take credit for the Pringles can idea??