May 29, 2009

Another small addition........

Well, not much has been happening.........except Chris just bought this beauty...........!


FUN! Except it needs a chain.....and other miscellaneous parts and some major work! Soon as Chris gets done workin' on it (and I take out a million dollars in life insurance) we'll go for a ride!! The name "Skippy" works well for the scooter, so we're trying to come up with a perfect name for this beast, any suggestions?! Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

3 comments:

miami said...

How about Skippy & Scooby?
Or Skippy & Spiffy or Jiffy??
I will keep thinking, those were the first ones to pop into my head!

Emily T. said...

You guys have oodles of fun! My husband would be soooo jealous.

Martin Ricks Family said...

I like Skippy and Spiffy... that's cute!