Apr 6, 2009

Jackson Hillclimbs

So a couple weekends ago we went to the Hillclimbs in Jackson with our good friends, Mark & Kristen. We had a grand 'ole time and we were fortunate enough to be able to see some other good friends, Megan & Brandon along the way! (Thanks for letting us crash at your awesome house). We had a fun time at the climbs, although I'm sad there wasn't more wreckage; that'swhy we go!!! duh. No near disasters, broken bones, accidents, nail-biting climbs, just good friends, good food and a heck of a slide down the hill. Oh yeah, AND the 8th wonder of the world; the soda springs lava flow hill. (I can't remember what it really is, but it's cool). Who's ready for SPRING!??


7 comments:

Michael said...

Fun times! That lava hill flow is Monsanto, where my dad works. It is called slag, I believe. I am signed in as MIchael but it is Cordie!

Stephen and Mandy said...

ME! I'm ready for spring that is.

Lewis Fam: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lewis Fam: said...

Spring Sucks! Wet Muddy Mess! I will take winter any day!

This is Chris

miami said...

You guys are too adorable.

Shels said...

how fun! I love the lava pict-I never knew such a cool thing existed in Soda!

Team Lyon said...

I'm with Lewy, give me more snow! I'm glad you represented 4 BL at the hill climbs, my heart aches cuz I wasn't there.