Apr 14, 2009

Dune Buggy Fun!

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE FUN?
IT IS.
Today, I was invited to ride the dune buggy that Chris has been fixing up at work for his boss (To his boss: We were testing out the starter, it was purely a test ride ;)) You have to get all strapped in, and I must say the seatbelts were probably a good idea, but I wish I would have had some goggles since the sand flips all over you! Oh well, it was a blast! You might hear me screaming in the video, but that just means I'm having a really good time!

We've got to get one of these!

video

7 comments:

miami said...

Never a dull moment!

The Bucks said...

That looks like so much fun!

Emily T. said...

Heck ya, that looks fun. My husband wants one too.

Jaimee said...

Glad you guys liked it!! See work isn't so bad sometime's ;)

That's the first I've even seen it and I just learned we had them not too long ago either show's how much I know about my own life ;-) All I know is it better be a fun thing since I just paid a huge Carquest bill the other day for all the parts to it!!! :) aarrgghh men and their toy's - o well...

Jackie Norris said...

Awesome! I love how adventurous you guys are. Trevor and I need to learn from you guys, we're pretty lame.

I like the purple background! I hope you do paint a purple office, that would be awesome.

Brian H said...

Cool ride. You are lucky...I haven't even got a chance to ride it yet. Looks fun.

Team Lyon said...

In the words of Ricky Bobby, "I wanna go fast" looks like a good time. Sounds like it needs a V8 swap, no replacement for displacement.