Apr 15, 2009

Bringing Home Baby

Alright alright! It's just the scooter! Over Easter weekend, we packed Skippy from the lake over the hill to Logan. We were thinking the weather was going to start turning warm and I'll probably start driving it to work, so it was TIME. I guess we totally jinxed the weather, hence the rain slash snow. :(.....

Well, I think it's supposed to be warm next week. At least we were able to get in one ride before the weather turned weird. Yeah! Welcome home Skippers!

8 comments:

Carrie Malmberg said...

This message is for Chris- this is Jed Malmberg, Carries husband, and we are taking advantage of this spring snow and hitting the canyon for some riding and just seeing if you wanted to join us. My wifes cousin Nate Ward will be coming from Garden City too, if you would like to you are welcome to join. 801-710-2216

miami said...

Thanks so much-- you know why I am saying that, right?? Cuz I love you both so much!!

Bryant and Jodi said...

How is Logan? I am guessins the weather is getting warmer and thus the reason to bring skippy over the mountian! Hows the job?

Mark & Kristen said...

Yeah! Skippy is out of hybernation! I am sure you will be able to ride him soon!

Stephen and Mandy said...

Hopefully it stops snowing soon and you can use it.

So that Paul Potts video was amazing too! Thanks for sharing.

Shels said...

I hear summer is just around the corner- CAN'T WAIT!!!! :)
The name Skippy seems so fitting for your little bike- I like it!

Brittney said...

hahaha you are so funny! I love the title of your blog! and enjoy it when the weather is nice.

miami said...

Its been A MONTH and NO Update on the blog! what is up?