Feb 5, 2009

Last Vacation Post

Well, if you think we couldn't have had more fun....we did. One of our last side-trips was to Pattaya, a dirty old city filled with perverted, aged, white males (let your imaginations figure out what goes on in that town). We went to Nong Nooch gardens where we watched elephants shoot hoops and ride on tricycles (so surreal) and Chris and I stayed the night in Pattaya while the rest of the group went back to Bangkok. We wanted to stay because we wanted to visit Koh Larn, a little island off the coast where the only transportation were motos (scooters) !!! Imagine our excitement! It was a hilly little island with about 10 different beaches and we rented 2 motos for the whole day for $12, can't beat that! The beaches were beautiful, but the most fun was riding the scooters on the tiny, cobblestone streets (on the left side, no doubt). We had a blast!


5 comments:

Michael and Cordie said...

I cannot even begin to tell you how jealous I am of your awesome trip! I hope I get to visit somewhere other than Tijuana Mexico, been there done that! Your pictures are awesome!!!!

Idaho Penningtons said...

I have never really wanted to visit thailand before I saw all your fun pictures! Now its on my bucket list!

miami said...

Great updates, and vacation of a lifetime:)

Jarae said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun. I loved looking at all of the pictures of your trip. You two are so cute together.

Ben & Gen Ludwig said...

Jen your pics are amazing, you guys look like you have so much fun together. I read your comment on my 25 things list, and it's crazy how much we have in common. No one understands us clean freaks like another fellow clean freak. Do you have any idea when you're going to do your 2010 CA road trip? It would be awesome if we could meet up somewhere cool for a day!