Feb 22, 2009

Happy Belated Chris!



I know, I know, I'm a horrible wife! I didn't even have a special post for my husband on his birthday. But, that was because we were out having a blast in the fresh powder! If any of you know him in the least bit, you know he would want to be out snowmobiling on his birthday, so that is exactly what we did. We had a blast! Here are some pics :) We rode from Beaver Creek to St. Charles peak and it was an amazingly beautiful day with some beautiful country covered. Happy belated birthday!






6 comments:

Michael and Cordie said...

I hope Chris had a great birthday!!!!!

Jarae said...

Well Happy Birthday Chris! Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

Idaho Penningtons said...

Looks like you married the perfect guy for you!!!!

miami said...

Snowmobiling, Schmomobiling...

Shels said...

How fun! Cody and I have been wanting to go all winter-looks like you are the ones to talk to for some good tips! :)

Bryant and Jodi said...

HAppy B-Lated Birthday Chris! Hope it was a good one.