Jan 30, 2009

We Are Home!!

Just letting everyone know we are back from the vay-cay! It was awesome as you have probably seen from our pictures. Well, we will continue to upload the best of the best pics from the rest of our trip. We had a really great time and it was fun to see my Mom and Dad over there and also my sis and her husband were there for a lot of the good times! We are grateful to be Americans and to live in the good 'ole USA. Stay tuned for more pics and other nifty details about Thailand.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Welcome home looks like so much fun!!! Your pics are great and that place looks so beautiful! Hope you had a great time!

Jaimee said...

Good Ole USofA welcomes you back! You were missed!! But great pics and makes me miss the beach and ocean!!

Shels said...

YAY! Welcome home! :)

Bryant and Jodi said...

So unless he diplamate (sp) it will only be three and a half years. Ya! I love all of you photo's, next time take me with you in a suit case!