Jan 3, 2009

Farewell...America

As most of you know, we are days away from 85* weather!! We will be boarding a plane to ThAiLaNd! Yippee!! If you are wondering WHY THE HECK THAILAND?, my parents are currently on a mission there and we decided what a great opportunity for a VACATION! Fabulous! I'm not sure if we'll post again before we go, so here are a few things I am going to miss...

-- LOST! maybe we can catch it on the internet over there..kind of a big deal.
-- American Food...don't get me wrong I really like Thai food, but I kind of get nervous about the unfamiliar dishes...and what could be in them.
-- Driving...being in control (I guess it might kind of be nice though, not worrying..).
-- SNOW....haha yeah right!
-- English...just plain ole' English.
-- Family...although we get to see my parents & my sister while over there!
-- Home...there really is no place like it.
-- Blogging...okay so we'll probably still be blogging....we'll keep you posted on the adventure.
-- Pillowtop Mattress...I'm not sure what type of sleeping conditions we'll be in.

Here's a few things we look forward to!!!!


SAWATDEE!!! Goodbye in Thai!
See you in FEB.

13 comments:

Ashlee said...

Sounds like fun I want to come!

Kaleb, Jennie & Lily said...

Those pictures are AWESOME!! HA HA HA! Give your Mom a big hug for me!
Travel safe!

sugarmama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaimee said...

What a CuTe post!!!! Have fun there and enjoy the warm weather and beautiful beaches--I'm jealous! America will miss you too! Be Safe. Don't get robbed at gunpoint or anything ;)

Lewis Fam: said...

I don't know why, but it feels like i have already been there.

Chris

The Bucks said...

We wish we were coming too. You have some mad photoshopping skills.

Jackie Norris said...

That is going to be a blast! I wish Trevor and I had a good excuse to go to another country for a month. Post lots of pictures!

Bryant and Jodi said...

I am jealous! Good luck, and don't forget to send me something! j/k I know that you guys will have an amzing adventure.

miami said...

See you there sista...Those pics were amazing and hilarious!

Jarae & Steven said...

Wow, that is so exciting you are going to Thailand. I'm jealous you get to get away from all of this snow. I love your pictures by the way, they are hilarious. The one with you sitting in the boat matches pretty well. You are so funny.:)

Shels said...

Sounds way fun! Can't wait to hear about the adventures!

Landon and Brittney Wimmer said...

OH MY GOSH! YOU GUYS ARE SO FREAKING FUNNY! I loved this post! I can't believe you're already off! In fact, you probably won't even read this post until you come home! We're going to miss you guys so much and I can't even tell you how jelous I am! Don't worry, we'll catch you up on lost. I think we're going to get TV in the next couple days so we'll record the episodes and have some lost parties. I hope you have the time of you life! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Michael and Cordie said...

That is hilarious! Have so much fun!!!!