Aug 4, 2008

Birfday Story!

August 3rd: I wanted nothing else but to cruise with my honey....this is us on our way to Flaming Gorge in Wyoming.

Aaaaahh yeah, wind in the hair.........

5 miles out of town, flat tire......

Stranded in the deserts of Wyoming....

Helping out....

Hitchhikin' back into town to pump up the spare....haha

Rollin' the spare tire along the road....

Found a couple of rides, came back, put spare on........

Tire must be clean for the rest of the ride....

Back on the road again....

Cruisin' with my baby....

The end.

8 comments:

Forever Young said...

Sweet Ride!!! That sounded like an adventure...gotta love car trouble:(

Ashlee said...

Oh that sucks to start out that way...Happy birthday!! I am glad that you got it all fixed and were off. It looks like it turned out just the way you wanted. Which there is nothing better than that.

Michael and Cordie said...

I love this post! Your blog is always one of my favs to look at! I love the car.

Martin Ricks Family said...

Is that your car? Oh my gosh! How fun!

Arnells said...

So much fun!! So...Have I mentioned that we are coming to see you in a few weeks! Yep thats right...So how much is a rental for one day?

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

You guys crack me up! What a great story and sounds like an exciting start to your trip. Hope ya had fun!

Martin Ricks Family said...

I think we're coming to Utah for a little while, so we're going to have to hang sometime!

Michelle said...

I think that it is awesome that you documented it so well. Don't you just love times like those? I have just learned to laugh...