Jun 8, 2008

Gone Carp Fishin'

So, it was free fish day in Idaho on Saturday, so we decided to do ourselves some carp fishin'!  yee haw!  It was a blast besides all the worm guts I got on myself!  I would call myself a fisherwoman, but I have never been carp fishing and Chris said it would be a lot of fun, so we headed for the Paris bottoms.  Hooked up the nightcrawlers and they started bitin'!  Chris and I both caught one fish and then it started to rain cats and dogs.  But here we are!

Me riggin' a worm.

4 comments:

Jaimee said...

Hey you did make it fishin! We went over to Montpellier Resevoir and caught a ton but it was so cold and actually even started to snow for like 3 minutes it was CRAZY! I'm glad you guys made it even though you did b/c no one was renting--man I sure hope business picks up soon this weather is driving me nuts!!

Ashlee said...

Oh I have done the whole carp fishing thing there. We caught a crap load of them, the best part was to shoot them!!

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

You guys crack me up! I haven't been carp fishing in so long! Now I want to go! Looks like you had fun!

Brittney & Micah said...

Ohh man I always miss free fish day. So I haven't fished since I was five, but one of these days I am going to. Looks like you guys had fun, you guys are always doing fun things!