Apr 3, 2008

Our Trip to the Sinks of Peter

Today, we finally got a chance to go snowmobiling. It was awesome, the snow was great for April and me and Jen had a fun time trackin' it up.
Here we are show-mobiling, notice how our coats match our sleds. We wouldn't have it any other way.
Jen decided to do some tree-trimming...

Eat your heart out Jen, I jumped higher!

video video

It's so nice to go snowmobiling together. Jen goes everywhere I go, she doesn't hold me back. Can't wait for Saturday.

6 comments:

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

You guys are snowmobiling fools! I love that! Gotta get as much in as you can before the season is over right? That's a beautiful area, too!

Michael and Cordie said...

I am terrified of snowmobiling. That is so fun that you two can always have that in common. I love LOST too!!! Why are there reruns right now?

Haley Wheatley said...

How fun! I am scared of snowmobiling too! You have a brave wife!! I can't believe she is jumping that snowmobile!

The Parks Fam said...

You guys are always doing such fun stuff!! I am jealous!!! Snowmobiling kinda freaks me out too, You are one brave woman Jen, Chris is soo lucky to have you! Your blog looks adorable by the way

Ashlee said...

I have been in that same place and every time I go with my grandpa I get stuck!! and it sucks!

Arnells said...

Looks like fun, but isn't it suppost to be summer by now? ALL that snow does not make me miss Utah. Glad that you guys can enjoy it though! By the way Jen...That's pretty hot with you getting some air! :)