Apr 25, 2008

BFA Show!

I had my big BFA show last night where I presented my portfolio, print-projects, resume and business cards while art and creative directors from surrounding businesses (mostly Salt Lake ones) walk around and look for prospective employees. Interviews may or may not come.....It was a lot of fun, Cafe Sabor catered which was DELISH and it is such a relief to be done with everything! I am in the process of creating my own flash website, so someday you can all see my work online. Thanks Babe for coming and supporting me!

4 comments:

Jaimee said...

Yeah it was so good to see your comment on our blog! I'm glad you found us..Don't you love the blogging world, I do! You guys look so great!!

Arnells said...

Congrats Jen - I bet it was alot of work. You should post some pics of your creations! Good luck with the 'soon to come' interviews!!

Michael and Cordie said...

Congrats, your hard work will pay off with lots of job offers I am sure! So when we going out? Maybe you already told me but I am losing my mind these days so let me know again. We should be able to go this week anytime you want.

Michael and Cordie said...

Tomorrow is good for us about 6:30 do you want Wingers or Cafe Sabor?