Feb 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!

What is his name: Christopher Joseph Lewis

How old is he: 27
How old are you: 24
What's his favorite candy?: White chocolate Kit Kat, Twix,

Who said I love you first: I said "I think I'm in love with you," then he said he loved me too.
Who can sing better: Chris is waiting for American Idol to come to Logan.
Who is smarter: Chris is a genius when it comes to most things and then there's me....a good spell checker, his only weakness. We are perfect for each other!

Who does the laundry: It's a total team effort:)
Who dirties more laundry?: Chris
Who does the dishes: It's a team effort after dinner and he is a great "unloader" and "loader" of the dishwasher.

Who pays the bills: Neither of us, it's called bill pay!

What's his guilty pleasure? Taking work off and going snowmobiling!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Chris says, "When I'm laying in the bed or looking at the bed?" haha!

Besides you, who is his best friend: That's a tough one, because all his HS buddies are so close.

Who cooks dinner: I love to cook! I kick him out of my kitchen all the time, but every now and again when I'm super busy with school or finals, he will have dinner ready for me:) He makes really good Chicken Surprise, Spaghetti, Sweet & Sour Chicken, Lemon Pepper Chicken, Turkey burgers, Lasagna and he makes a mean Orange julius (some of you may know this)! (oh and I'm allergic to red meat if you were wondering why we eat tons of chicken and turkey).

Who is more stubborn: Believe it or not, I think it's him. He's like an old man who won't change his ways because he has to sleep with his arms on top of the covers and he will not change! Chris says, "There's plenty of room on the couch!"

Who kissed who first: He kissed me......finally! I was waiting forever, but I was not one to make the first move. It was on Mother's trampoline in the backyard:)

Who asked who out first: I don't know if we ever went on a real first date, we just hung out and that was that.

Who has more siblings: I do, 4 brothers and 1 sister. He has 1 brother and 2 sisters.

Who wears the pants: Definitely me! He's indecisive, so somebody's got to make the decisions around here! Chris says, "I'm not sure you should write that."

What is your favorite thing about him: So many things, but my favorite thing about him is how darn sweet & patient he is, especially with me! And he is a very loyal friend, he will try and do anything for anyone.

How long have you been married? 1 yr 9 mo, 6 days, going strong
How long did you date? 1 yr 10 months dating with 2 month engagement
Who eats more? I think he eats just a little bit more than me, but it depends, some days are a fluke and I can down twice what he had.

Who is taller: Chris 5'11.75", Me 5'3"
Who drives when you are together? It's about half & half, but I must say this....if he is on his cell phone while driving, there has been too many red lights ran, stop signs missed, small children hit, and wrong turns to be accounted for. when i drive, i make him very nervous though....i just drive fast everywhere. chris has changed everyone, i don't know what happened to him, but he drives like a grandpa lately....Chris says, "Hey, I hit 90 mph in the canyon today!"

Who proposed? Chris, finally.....did I say that he is indecisive on how to do things? I really didn't force him to marry me, I promise, but I found the ring (total accident) about 2 weeks before I finally got it. He just takes his time....doing things. Chris says, "I was scared of Colonel McPhie".

Who has more friends? Definitely Chris

What are his nicknames
? Lewy, Lew Lew, Bear (from me), Chris the boy (my niece), Lewis,

Happy Birthday Bear! I love you so much!

4 comments:

Team Lyon said...

Lewy my brother I love you too, more than you know. You are a loyal friend and a true brother to me. I miss you like I miss snowmobiling in July, hope you had a great Bday and welcome to the closer-to-30-than-I-want-to-be group.
Chevy

The Malmberg Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Chris!! Your hair has gotten long. . .haha. . .it'a been awhile! We're jealous you'll be sleddin in Island Park- we love it there! Have Fun! ~ Carrie

Ashlee said...

Sorry we missed it, we were out of town. Happy Birthday Chris!

Michael and Cordie said...

Hope you had a good one! You should have been a girl, you are sexy!