Jan 21, 2008

Great Snow!!

Today we celebrated human rights day the best way i know how, SNOWMOBILING! Jen had the day off from school, so i took it off as well. We met up with my cousin Jason and his family, as well as my Aunt Aralee and Uncle Roger. We enjoyed a great day of riding, as well as two delicious meals at Roger and Aralee's cabin. It was Jen's first time out this year, but that didn't slow her down. She climbed every hill we did. She even climbed the powerline hill, and grand daddy(if you have been snowmobiling with me up north canyon you'll know what hills i am talking about)AWESOME! It was a fun day, wish we had some pics to show you.

7 comments:

The Bucks said...

I was just excited to not see one misspelled words. I think Jen was helping.

Haley Wheatley said...

Chris!!
I am glad you have such a brave wife!! There is no way in heck I would dare do that! I am a wimp now that I am a mom. I am scared of everything! Sounds like you guys are doing great. I am so glad that there is this "blog" world so we can all keep in touch! Take Care,
Haley

Michael and Cordie said...

I was thinking the same thing as the Bucks! Just kidding Chris! I can't believe your wife climbed some hills or mountains whatever it is you climb! Snowmobiling scares me to death!

Arnells said...

What a sweet pic! Where exactly did you guys go? That makes me miss the snow and snowmobiling!! Are you guys going to the Jackson Hill Climbs this year??

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

CHRIS AND JEN-
YOU GUYS LOOK GREAT! I AM SO JEALOUS YOU GET TO SPEND SO MUCH TIME IN BEAR LAKE. WE LIVE EVEN FARTHER AWAY NOW, SO WE DON'T GET TO GO AS OFTEN AS WE WOULD LIKE! WE MISS YOU GUYS! SHAD SAYS HI. KEEP IN TOUCH-HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE YOU SOON!

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

Hey you guys- I am back to tell you I have tagged you! Yay! Go to my blog-romrellfamily.blogspot.com-to find out what to do

Team Lyon said...

My brotha from anotha motha, man do I miss sleddin with you. I'm jealous, I've only been once, it was awesome but you know I miss BL. This work and school thing is overated when I cant go riding. You got a bday comin up Lewy, we're gettin old. We miss you guys, I'll get the wife on here to do the tags and put her input in too. Tear up that BL snow for me.